Saturday 11 July 2015

1. Why?

After a two years of hiatus, I decided to start all over again. A recent addition of new acquaintances on Facebook had indeed sparked my intention to write again.

First, for those who might not know, I used to write in Wanderer Memoirs for a quite number of years. I was such an emo beach back then. Okay, the pun is bad but I try to refrain to use swear word in my new blog. (Like seriously, dude, swearing is a stress relief. ) No, I will not be using them.

So, why would I closed my old blog? Well, it's due to some privacy reason. Some of my busy body uni mate was stalking me when I was typing my blog. And I kinda keep too much emotional rubbish and secrets in the blog. To prevent the collapse of my so call "social safe zone" and my sexual orientation (Kantoi!), I closed the blog abruptly. But you know what, in an odd series of events, the guy who accidentally stalked me turn out to be the first few that I came out to, of my true self. And I consider myself to be blessed (kinda, sprinkling angel dust!) to have such a uni mate.

And next, why is this blog here?

In the past, I sorta take blogging as a tool for my emotional turmoil (suicidal thoughts, depression and all those emo kid syndrome) and yes, it's a trend. So, some how, it just burnt out and it started to be a routine. But now, I sorta take it in a new perspective (stop your bombardment of jargon, duhhh) and i guess it would be nice if I use it as a platform to share, to cheer and yes, to have a garden of myself, where I could decorate it with my own colors.

You might be wondering, why would I named the blog as such. I'm not sure, but, I sorta feel like it is kinda chic (Bull faeces!) I mean, willow is always my favorite tree and dew is something that symbolizes a brand new start (Why not sunset?) and datura is just a random thought when I was thinking for a flower to end the title.

And so be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment